Aunir and Pork CRC have come together to make the AusScan calibrations available to customers all over the world via a new website
Only pay for the calibrations you use, giving you the information that you want. Nothing else.
Ready to create your AusScan Online account?
Here is how...
- Click here to access the AusScan Online website.
- Fill out the form on the 'Create new account' page - you can find this by clicking the tab at the top of the AusScan Online login page.
- Before we can confirm your account, you need to provide us with a completed Credit Application Form (download by clicking here). Email your completed form to email@example.com.
- By signing up to this website you agree to be bound by our Ts and Cs.
- Once everything has been approved, you will receive an email welcoming you to the website.
- The first time that you upload a spectra, you are likely to see a message saying that we need to take a closer look at your file. This is so that we can characterise your file to our data set and will only need to happen once.
- Log into AusScan Online as often as you need to. Upload your spectra files, choose which calibrations you want to run and get the results delivered back to you. It is as simple as that!